Hi! My name is Rich Glascodine. I am a professional online private mathematics tutor, and qualified teacher, with over 12 years teaching and tutoring experience. With my tutoring being online, it makes no difference whatsoever where my students are in the world. How cool is that!?
IN A NUTSHELL
- Online tutoring means lessons take place in the comfort of ones own home , in fact, read about why I think it beats face to face here.
- I am a fully Qualified Teacher with a British Teaching Qualification (PGCE)(QTS)
- I have received amazing reviews from parents and tutees alike. (See more here).
- I privately tutor mathematics across ALL age ranges.
- I tutor a wide range of mathematics exams. Have a look here at the exams that I have prepared students for.
- I have successfully tutored students with additional needs
- I am an Examiner for Edexcel (I mark GCSE Scripts) – so I know how examinations are marked.
- I have been an NQT Mentor in Ofsted Outstanding schools which involves giving feedback on how other teachers can improve.
- I have held management positions within schools (so I know how schools work and how teachers and lecturers do their job – essential if we are all working together for success).
So, If you are interested in some Online Tutoring, have a look around the site – find out a little bit more about me, and about who and what I tutor, and I hope to see you online very soon.